top of page
Fri, Apr 14|
Shred Day at The MSDA
Have any documents that you've been meaning to shred? Well, here's your chance to do a little bit of Spring cleaning! Join us and let BWS lighten your paper load with their secure mobile document shredding!
Registration is closedSee other events
Time & Location
Apr 14, 10:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Columbia, 8901 Herrmann Dr., Columbia, MD 21045, USA
About the event
- Rain or shine!
- Watch your paper being shredded!
- No need to remove staples or paperclip; but please remove documents from binders.
- $7 per box, based on standard size boxes (12”x15”x10”). Anything larger may be considered oversized and pricing subject to change.
- $25 per hard drive – must be removed from towers/computers
- Digital media devices accepted (CD’s, USB’s, etc.)
- X-ray waste must be separated if the customer wants to watch the shredding on-site, otherwise we can take the box as is and shred at our facility after we separate so both materials (paper waste and x-ray waste) can be recycled.
- First come first serve until the shred truck is full.
- BWS will provide Certificate of Destructions during event.
- Containers will be returned to customers
- A portion of the proceeds will support the MSDA Foundation!
bottom of page